Write a brief paper/ Bib card in which you:
1. Briefly summarize each article, including thesis, arguments, conclusions and recommendations.
2. After summarizing then critically analyze the article and evaluate
the value of the document in relation to clinical practice, education
3. Discuss the influence of the article has had on evolving view of genetics and ethics.
4. Finally, include a section on Implications for Practice and identify
the results of the information derived and its benefits for a rural
Translation Of Genomics Into Health Care
Length: 3 pages (825 Words)
Translation of Genomics into Health Care
Badzek, L., Henaghan, M., Turner, M., & Monsen, R. (2013). Ethical, legal, and social issues in the translation of genomics into health care. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 45(1), 15-24.
The author argues that regardless of the rapid and continuous flow of information from scientific researches related to human genome, the translation of this technique to the healthcare systems faces ethical, social, and legal issues. These overlapping social, legal and ethical issues impact the way health professionals and nurses identify and translate the information related to the new genomic investigation. The legal and ethical foundations such as human dignity, professional codes, and human rights create a framework to needed to comprehend the genomic problems.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper