For the tourism in Abu Dhabi and Alain, statistics research found the number of Rooms in 5 star hotels
51, 84, 58, 79, 80, 80, 80, 84, 90, 97, 72, 102, 82, 83, 107, 108, 109, 72, 74, 64, 64, 115, 120, 125, 125, 140, 144, 150, 152, 152,156, 158,165, 265,268, 173, 173, 173,174, 174, 179, 180, 181, 184, 184, 188, 288, 292, 200, 210, 210, 210, 229, 230, 232, 232, 242, 246, 250, 250, 252, 252, 260, 276, 282, 299, 310, 312, 338, 341, 351, 356, 359, 360, 362, 384, 430, 462, 465, 504.
1.The title of your project is very necessary. The Aims of your project are the key for the project work details. A data in any project without aims is not considered as statistical data
2. The introduction of your project is the key for the project work details. Find 2 – 3 articles relating to your data
3. Organize your data using a table to find classes, frequency,mid-point, Probability (relative frequency, cumulative frequency and percentage second table to find Mean of the data, third table to compute variance and standard deviation. Please note that you can make the second and third as one table. Add on column for percentage from relative column.
4. You need to show charts or figures including bar graphs (for classes and frequency, adding density curves - Chart Polygon), curves (line) chart (for classes and cumulative) and pie chart (classes and probability – elative frequency), related to your data presentation and relate these figure with literature especially after
5. Calculations such as
a) Central tendency measurement (including Mean, Median and Mode)
b) Measurement of dispersion (Standard Deviation for both Sample and Populations and Variance) (2 Mark)
c) Probability and skewness then relate these results with literature, give the explanation to your results, what they are means.
6. Find the value of highest value and lowest value of the bars in your bar chart then compare with each other’s, find the biggest increasing and decreasing intervals and discussed the values in relations with percentage on line graphs .
Tourism In Abu Dhabi And Alain, Statistics Research Found The Number Of Rooms In 5 Star Hotels
Length: 7 pages (1925 Words)
TOURISM RESEARCH ON ABU DHABI AND ALAIN
This paper gives an analysis of the number of hotel rooms a case study of the five star hotels in Abu Dhabi and Alain.The hotel industry has become on the most lucrative business in many parts of the world. As a result of the booming tourism industry the hospitality industry has grown immensely in most parts of the world. Major luxurious hotels have undergone expeditious expansions in an effort of creating more space to accommodate the ever growing customer base.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper