Required:-1 page total of answers based on the reading (1/3 page answer per question)
1. What does the author, Dan Finucane, mean that a creed is like an archaeological site (p. 149)? Explain.
2. What was the basic worldview of the Gnostics, according to Dan Finucane (p. 157 onwards)?
3. What are the four "marks" of the church (p. 161 onwards)?
Length: 1 pages (366 Words)
Theological Foundations Reading Questions
1. What does the author, Dan Finucane, mean that a creed is like an archaeological site? The proposition by Finucane that a creed is just like an archaeological site implies that it contains and preserves historical events, beliefs, values, valuables, situations, and agreements. For instance in the text, the creed preserves the history of the church as well as the relationship that existed between the two religious divisions; Orthodox and Catholic. Words
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper