Respond to the following questions based on the article cited below.
Mawhinney, L. (2012). The creation of restorative places for teachers in an urban school. Journal of Contemporary Ethnography, 41, 554-580. doi: 10.1177/0891241612451128
(1) What was the author’s central phenomenon or central question?
(2) How was this particular “culture” selected for study by Mawhinney?
(3) Describe the main sources of data Mawhinney used to construct her conclusions.
(4) Describe how the idea of “restorative place” applies to this culture.
(5) Are you convinced of the quality of Mawhinney’s conclusions? Why or why not? Cite specific evidence from the article in your argument.
The Creation Of Restorative Places For Teachers In An Urban School.
Length: 1 pages (381 Words)
The aim of this research was to analyze the professional and social interactions among teachers.
This particular culture was selected from one urban school and analysis made on how teachers sought to establish their own restorative places and interact with certain colleagues.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper