* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Purchase the book per the syllabus (Rath, T. (2007). StrengthsFinders 2.0. New York: Gallup Press). Complete the online assessment and upload the results of your top five strengths. Respond to the following questions following your top five strengths.
Strengths Finder Reflection
Reading your Signature Themes Report, complete the following questions:
1. Which of your Signature Themes described you best?
2. Which of your Signature Themes do you use most frequently?
3. What surprised you in the report?
4. Which of your Signature Themes do you anticipate using most at Morgan and to advance your career?
Length: 2 pages (785 Words)
Strength Finders refer to a well formulated diagnostic that can be used by teams and individuals to help them become successful while paying attention to their strengths as opposed to the weaknesses. The strategy was developed by Tom Rath to enable readers analyze their strengths and maximize on them. The results produced are incredibly thorough and profound, and thus, the users will not be disappointed by the results. Indeed, individuals need to understand the importance of maximizing on their strengths than improving and discovering their weaknesses. With certainty, most people experience difficulties describing and realizing their strengths that form the core personality of an individual. Ultimately, identifying a weakness is not an easy task but is imperative to know them and find ways of correcting them. Having the strengths of an achiever, discipline, futuristic and relator will help develop my theme.