* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Instructions - Article Selection.
1. Choose an article dealing with issues surrounding a recent combination of two companies (i.e., within the last 3 years). Such a combination is called a merger or an acquisition. The term “merger” is used when the combination occurs under friendly circumstances and it is between two companies considered to be more or less equals. The term “acquisition” is used when a larger firm absorbs a smaller firm. Such a combination may be on friendly terms or occur in a hostile takeover.
2. The article should provide information on the following issues:
NOTE: You won’t be able to answer these questions if your article doesn’t deal with a merger/acquisition of specific companies.
3. The article needs to come from a reputable source (Business Week, Forbes, Fortune, INC., The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, NY Times, etc.). Do not simply use a website as your source of information. The article must be a feature article that addresses the issues listed above in instruction number 2. You may need to look at more than one article on a particular merger/acquisition to gather all the information in number 2 above. The article obviously needs to be several pages long in order for you to be able to fulfill the length requirements listed below. If the article is too short, it will be difficult to summarize and provide comments that will be 3 pages long.
Instructions - Article Summary and Comments.
1. Summarize the article. In doing so, answer the three questions posed in instruction number 2 above.
2. Comment on the article.
Instructions - Assignment Format.
You must type the assignment using the following format and length requirements:
Use the attached file for referrence:Instructions.docx
Length: 3 pages (825 Words)
Forbes is an American business periodical possessed by Forbes. Printed once every two weeks, it boasts unique articles on industry, marketing, investing, and finance subjects. Forbes also writes upon interrelated matters such as communications, law, technology, and science (Forbes 1). Its head offices are in New York City. Primary contestants in the nationwide business periodical grouping are the Fortune and the Bloomberg BusinessWeek. The Forbes is familiar with its tilts and classifications, including its classifications of the wealthiest Americans and standings of the top countries of the world. Their motto is "The Capitalist Tool”. The chairman and editor is Steve Forbes, and its CEO is Mike Perils. An acquisition happens when a company adopts another and entirely creates itself as the new proprietor in which the company targeted still survives as a self-governing legal unit managed by the acquirer. It is a feature of strategic administration, business finance, and controlling handling the marketing, purchasing, and joining of dissimilar businesses and comparable entities that can assist an initiative cultivate fast in its sector or a new place, without generating a subsidiary, or utilizing a joint endeavor. The alliance of a business happens when the widespread acquisition action focuses the resources of a small company into a few larger one, such as the Facebook and WhatsApp Company in 2014 (Forbes