* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Project Scope Management
The project steering committee has asked you to put together your project team. They suggest that you have two people from IT, two from marketing, and one person from the purchasing department all working part-time on the project. You have to determine which computer company
will be supplying the laptops for this change and that will be a major part of the project. When you do decide, working with the company representative will be key in getting the computers and software in a timely manner at the lowest cost consistent with quality.
1. Develop a scope statement for the project.
2. Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS) for the project. Break down the work to level 2 or level 3, as appropriate.
3. Use the WBS you developed in Task 2 above to create a Gantt chart in
Project 2003 for the project. Use the outline numbering feature to
display the outline numbers (click Tools on the menu bar, click Options,
and then click Show outline number). Do not enter any durations or
dependencies. Display the resulting Gantt chart on one side, being sure
to display the entire Task Name column.
4. Develop a strategy for scope verification and change control for this project.
Length: 2 pages (626 Words)
The purpose of this project is to determine a computer company suitable for supplying laptops to the organization in the duration of change implementation. The projects main purpose will be deciding the best-suited company for the job and the working conditions between the organization and the computer company.