Analyze two cases involving right to counsel and document your observations in a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Address the following topics:
· The aspects of right to counsel for the cases
· How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the cases
· When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the cases
· Whether the defendants in the cases exercised their right to self-representation
· The role of the attorneys in the cases as it applies to right to counsel
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Right To Counsel Presentation
Length: 12 pages (1200 Words)
all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
We will discuss two famous cases where this right to council was used.
Gideon v. Wainwright
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper