* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
1. Analyze marketing strategies in reaching markets with their products or services.
2. Continue with a detailed description of marketing management strategies used in the implementation of the marketing plan.
3. Conclude with the integrative strategies used in today’s global environments to reach targeted markets and maximize marketing dollars spent.
4. Consider how you would proceed when marketing a product or service and compare/contrast why certain strategies would be best for the target market.
Principles Of Marketing
Length: 2 pages (550 Words)
Principles of Marketing
Organizations apply various marketing strategies to reach customers. To attain marketing success, selection of the most appropriate strategy for the products offered is necessary because no single strategy fits for all marketing situations. Marketing strategies result from market analysis and include distribution, promotional, and pricing strategies. The strategies are used to reach different customers. Distribution strategies aim at availing the products near buyers and use the best channels that can sustain a continuous supply. Mass distribution is applied where there are many customers as opposed to sparsely populated regions. Pricing strategies are used to reach customers depending on their ability to purchase the products on offer. Notably, offering low priced goods can secure a market share in low-income regions. Promotional strategies create or sustain awareness of the existence of a product that would help penetrate markets deeper and capture new customers.