Use the projects you completed in Units III and VI to conduct a preliminary risk analysis. Use a qualitative and a quantitative
technique to evaluate project risk. The total assignment is worth 100 points. Please submit as one document.
See the sample risk analysis on pages 253–254 in the textbook. Your essay should include the following components:
1. Generate a set of likely risk factors, and discuss them in terms of probability and consequences.
2. Use a qualitative technique to evaluate project risk.
3. Use a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk.
4. Develop preliminary strategies for risk mitigation.
5. Create a resource-leveling table for your project. For more information on resource leveling, refer to pages 407–416 in the textbook.
Your essay should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Your document
must be formatted and references cited following APA guidelines.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Preliminary Risk Management
Length: 8 pages (1500 Words)
The project at the hand of suffering from a number of risk factors which are likely to lead to adverse results. The idea of reorganizing an ongoing project would lead to the organization ending up spending more resources than was initially planned and even fail to complete the project within the stipulated time. Crashing of the project does not guarantee high quality of work. Therefore, the organization also a risk suffering from loses where they might end up spending a lot of resources and end up with low quality work. Since the association has limited screening procedures and lack experts who can give reliable advice regarding the project, the likelihood of opting to reorganize the project is high with the hope that it will take lesser time and hopefully fewer resources to be completed.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper