Do general research online on how OWASP website work and the tools it uses. Then review the attached files.
Part 3 Analyze vulnerabilities in DVWA 1200words due 1pm today kes 1400
Review the OWASP documents for specific information on creating a vulnerability assessment report
OWASP testing guide
Software Assurance Maturity model
Owasp application security verification standard
OWASP development guide
Owasp code review guide
In the Lab report, create a vulnerability assesment report based on the OWASP documents and your analysis of allthe issues researched in this lab.
· Executive summary (Include a general overview of the security state of the DVWA based on the reports provided)
· Summary of the testing methods/tools used .
· Summary of the findings (Include all issues researched in this Lab)
· Recommendations (Map the researched issues to recommendations outlined by the OWASP and open SAMM models; cite your work properly)
Note: You may use your own format for the vulnerability assessemnt report, but the OWASP code review guide provides a sample report format for each incident as shown in the following figure
Length: 4 pages (1200 Words)
Majority of the well informed coperations and organization are aware to the fact that the organization’s websites and applications are more than the platform of information service. The website represents the cooperate image which is important avenue where the customers get information and the public get awareness of the products or services offered by the organization. In a situation where the security of the website will be breached, it will lead to the loss of the information in an organization and as a result, the issues of trust and credibility will eventually be breached.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper