write a paper on the leadership of Jack Welch and the successful keys according to him. Answer the following questions
- What are the successful keys to Jack Welch’s leadership?
- What are the successful keys to Isadore Sharp’s leadership?
- Similarities/Differences in the leadership between Jack Welch and Isadore Sharp
- How will you apply what you learned from the leadership?
- Qualities that you want to develop to make yourself more effective and more customer-focused leader
What are the successful keys to Jack Welch’s leadership?
- After Jack Welch had joined General Electric (GE) as the youngest CEO, he saw a reality that he faced, where others did not understand the need to make the changes (Vietnam Works n.d.). Other people saw the company as a bed of roses while Welch saw an opportunity to transform the business into a flexible and competitive organization. Welch made change the priority of shared value at GE and did not intend to upset things or to make things at the company worse than they already were. He saw change as an opportunity to introduce new ideas, new businesses, and new products.