* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
1. Provides a detailed summary of the proposed plan for implementation Action Plan for a New Nurse Manager
2. Identify 3 outcomes for the proposed plan
3. Analyze the benefits of the plan to the institution
4. Discuss in detail the resources needed to implement your plan and the potential budget requirements
5. Propose a detailed timeline for implementing the plan, with
rationale. Who will be involved in the proposal and the implementation
6. Identify 4 specific measures of success used to evaluate the effectiveness of the plan.
Implementation Action Plan For A New Nicu Nurse Manager
Length: 5 pages (1517 Words)
Summary of the Action Plan
The action plan in discussion is aimed at enhancing the quality of the intensive care nurse manger’s prowess in their designated duties. Neonatal intensive care is very critical in a health facility especially one that offers delivery services. It is the significance of this unit that heightens its associated high levels of performance stress (Radovich&Hamilton, 2011). The performance of the nurse manager, as well as that of the juniors highly determines the welfare of the mothers and infants under their care. The clientele for the intensive care unit are infants of low birth weight, those with medical complications and preterm babies. Since the birthing process is already stressful, the condition of the infants is usually delicate and thus requiring a lot of effectiveness and efficiency from the involved practitioners.