Individual Assignment Requirements
You are to research a real life business example of your choice and the impact of IT on that business.
1) Does your chosen business need IT?
2) Why IT is important for business survival?
3) What is required to apply IT into your chosen business? (I.e. cost, planning, designing, equipment, installation, training, etc…)
4) How does your chosen business use IT? (internally such as employees, and externally such as customers, suppliers)
5) What benefits and advantages does IT bring to your chosen business? (I.e. revenue, flexibility, reduces cost, etc….)
6) What type of risks does IT bring to your chosen business? (i.e. security, privacy, confidentiality)
7) How can your chosen business maintain and monitor IT?
Your report will be assessed on the quality of your research and report presentation.
Discussion must be relevant to your chosen business. Your report is to be in the style of a business report. There is a limit of ten pages excluding appendices.
You can choose a business from any of the following industries:
Hc1041 It For Business
Length: 8 pages (2000 Words)
The key healthcare industry mission seems to improve many lives through the best solutions for healthcare. The past technical innovations have steered the solutions which are easily accessible, high-quality, cost-effective and safe. A wide range of storage techniques, computational techniques, tools, and software are all shaping the healthcare future. In the study, there are systematically reviewed the trends emerging from IT (Information Technology). It also illustrates the effect of healthcare technological changes, data, and tools that will merge and end into user-centric short healthcare. The patients become responsible for controlling the increasing health information volume comprising of lab results, medical history, and medications the new consumer health IT applications are being established which permits patients to share, manage and control their information of health electronically and take an active role in their health management. Health IT consists of wide variety of software, hardware and web-based apps which permit patients to contribute in their health care through electronic means. The report will cover Bupa Healthcare IT applications.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper