* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
1. Analyze Google’s external environment (identify both favorable and unfavorable factors).
2. Analyze Google’s internal environment.
3. What resources and capabilities appear to be unique to Google?
4. What is Google’s core competence (if any)?
5. Evaluate Google’s performance in the search & portal businesses. How would you explain Google’s ability to catch up with Yahoo? Do you think it was due to favorable external factors or to Google’s own strategic actions?
Google Inc Case Study Response
Length: 2 pages (682 Words)
Google Inc.: Case Study Response
1. Google’s External Environment
Google has faced administration and operations pressure based on copyright concerns. This is based on the fact that the company stores the copies of third party website pages on their servers. In 2004, Google signed agreements with prominent libraries to scan their collections digitally to allow users to search them and preview the content. Google was sued for its failure to secure the permission of the publishers for the initiative. The company is also required to provide its customers with all the information that is required by law and to legally explain its actions.