The Final Paper will involve applying the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a company using data from its annual report. Using the concepts from this course, you will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the company and write a report recommending whether or not to purchase the company stock.
The completed report should include:
The following information will based the in the company Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a global provider of risk management solutions
An introduction to the company "Assurant INC", including background information.
A financial statement review.
Pro Forma financial statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for the next two fiscal years, assuming a 10% growth rate in sales and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for each of the next two years.
A ratio analysis for the last fiscal year using at least two ratios from each of the following categories:
· Financial leverage
· Asset management
· Market value
· Calculate Return on Equity (ROE) using the DuPont system.
· Assess management performance by calculating Economic Value Added (EVA).
· Evaluate the soundness of the company’s financial policies (e.g. capital structure, debt, leverage, dividend policy, etc.) based on the material covered during class.
· A synopsis of your findings, including your recommendations and rationale for whether or not to purchase stock from this company.
This report should be 15 to 20 pages long, excluding title page and reference page(s), using APA 6th edition formatting guidelines
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Length: 15 pages (4000 Words)
Assurant started back in 1892 when it commenced providing disability insurance. All through the years, they have adopted their portfolio of providing to attain consumers’ needs. Currently, they protect everything which matters most to their customers such as family, home, and lifestyle. Assurant is the global risk management solutions provider in the lifestyle and housing markets, where individuals live and the products they purchase. The company operates in Latin America, North America, Asia and Europe via the three segments of operations: Global Lifestyle, Global housing and Global preneed. The company associates with other customers who are the heads in their firms in offering customers the wide range of protection for goods and the services required. Assurant delivers specialty, high-quality protection services, and products for clients and consumers that have been exercised for over 120 years. The study will for focus on the analysis of Assurant to determine their weaknesses and strengths that may help investors to make decisions on whether to purchase Assurant's stock or not. The Assurant trades its stocks on the New York Stock Exchange.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper