* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Task Description. You will review 3 journal articles and that review must contain:
1. The title, author and link to the article
2. A description of the data tool (i.e. surveymonkey) and rationale for implementing it
3. A summary of the article using information from the background or literature review
4. Each survey or interview question and the main research question
5. A conclusion of the findings of each study
6. A comparison of the 3 studies and how they are similar and how they are different
Evaluation Of Three Journal Articles
Length: 4 pages (1175 Words)
Evaluation of Three Journal Articles
Fast foods is a very fast growing industry in the economic world. Fast foods are known to provide millions of people with food round the clock in major cities. It is very popular as it is convenient and timely for people living in urban areas. Over the years, there has been an increased concern on the health risks associated with eating junk food from fast food joints. Nutritionists and health practitioners have raised an alarm over the increasing cases of health problems associated with consumption of fast foods. A major recurring effect of over-consumption of fast foods is weight gain and consequently obesity. However, some scholars claim that fast foods only do not lead to health issues but the lifestyles that accompany fast food consumption.
Fast Food Consumption in Academic Growth in Late Childhood (by Katy Purtell & T.E. Gershoff)
In this journal, the authors wished to determine the relationship between fast food consumption and the academic performance in fifth grade children. The research encompasses a longitudinal survey and field interviews on fast food consumption.