* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Download and read the following articles available in the ACM Digital Library:
Arduini, F., & Morabito, V. (2010, March). Business continuity and the banking industry. Communications of the ACM, 53(3), 121-125
Dahbur, K., & Mohammad, B. (2011). The anti-forensics challenge. Proceedings from ISWSA '11: International Conference on Intelligent Semantic Web-Services and Applications. Amman, Jordan.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.
a. Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for business
b. Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business
continuity that could be achieved.
c. Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics
efforts. Give an example with your response.
2. Suggest at least two (2) models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic
efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
3. Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide two (2) examples on how a forensic recovery and analysis
plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
4. Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process.
5. Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
6. There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
a. Suggest two (2) awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.
b. Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with
c. Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Developing The Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, And Security Training Capacities
Length: 8 pages (1750 Words)
Developing the Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, and Security Training Capacities for the Enterprise 1
Data Security and Policy Assurance methods play a vital role to the general achievement of IT and Corporate information security. According to Shoemaker, & Conklin, (2012) characterized parts of technology, people, and processes are vital to ensure resource portion for business congruity. The business congruity reasoning has three basic points of view that can be seen systemically, advancement, individuals, and technique/process.
Arduini, & Morabito, (2010) refers to technology as the recovery of mission-critical data and applications contained in the disaster recovery plan (DRP). It sets up specialized and authoritative measures keeping in mind the end goal to face occasions or occurrences with a possibly enormous effect that in a most dire outcome imaginable could prompt the inaccessibility of data centers.
(Arduini, & Morabito, 2010) People refer to the recovery of the employees and physical workspace and should be drawn from a variety of company departments, while processes refer to the development of a strategy for the deployment, testing and maintenance of the plan. All BCP should be regularly updated and modified in order to take into consideration the latest kinds of threats, both physical as well as technological.