* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Answer these questions in 1.5 to 2 pages.
1. The Author's intent or what's on their mind
2. What are they trying to convey
3. State the version of the film
4. How did the actors impact the play
5. The type of music or the type of musical instruments heard in the background
6. How did the movie affect you/your reaction to the movie
Death Of A Salesman 1985
Length: 2 pages (550 Words)
The Death of a Salesman
The Author’s Intent
The intent of the author may have been the depiction of the family life of simple businessmen in the United States. Even though Willy may be seen as a successful businessman in the eyes of the society, he cannot make ends meet and has to rely on financial aid from his neighbor. With this kind of life of a normal businessman, the filmmaker may have intended to pass the message that many people are working but are not contented with what they get as an income because it cannot sustain their way of living. This is the reason that Willy continues doing marketing jobs that are paid on commission basis even when he has a family and tries to influence his sons to join business.