Read Chapter 1 of A Brand New World and answer the following questions using "Online Text":
1. What is "Principle #1" in achieving brand leadership?
2. What do you think he means by the statement that "brand awareness has become marketing fool's gold."?
3. Change for change sake can also be "marketing fool's gold", but what
are the best reasons for change, according to the author?
4. What is a commodity? (You might have to Google it, as I don't believe
the book answers it directly...but it is important for you to define.)
5. According to the author, every brand can be reduced to a commodity if it fails to do what two things?
6. In marketing lingo, what does "top of mind" refer to?
7. In this chapter, the author talks a lot about what a brand is and
what a brand is not. From your reading, define in your own words what a
8. How does the things you learned apply to "you" as a "personal brand"?
9. Why do you think it is important to develop your personal brand? Or why not?
10. DEEPER THOUGHT: After reviewing the chapter on branding, do you
believe "Christianity" has a brand problem? Why or why not?
Chapter 1 Of A Brand New World
Length: 1 pages (386 Words)
Chapter 1 of A Brand New World
1. The “Principle #1" in achieving brand leadership is that the brands must be concerned about resonance and relevancy than awareness. This means that brand recognition and awareness are superficial measures of brands’ effectiveness (Bedbury and Stephen 2).
2. I think the statement "brand awareness has become marketing fool's gold." By Scott Bedburry means that brand recognition and awareness has lost it significance in the current business environment. However, appealing the brand awareness is, ultimately, what will test brand strength over time.
3. Change for change sake can also be "marketing fool's gold", according to Scott Bedburry the best reasons for change are: first expand the brand resonance and brand relevance and then create a strong brand
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper