* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Guidelines for International Business Project
The purpose of this project is to examine the effects of globalization and economic expansion on developing nations’ economic activities and life in general. The project provides the students with an opportunity to learn more about a specific country’s challenges and triumphs in the face of a rapidly changing world.
Students can select any developing country as long as they can gather sufficient information to provide a good analysis of the economic situation as well as the impact on employment, poverty levels, equality of life and other factors of well being. Topics should not include developed or under developed nations.
Guidelines for the project are as follows:
1. Select a developing country: SINGAPORE
2. The paper may include the following general sections: ONLY DO MY PART!!! (HIGHLIGHTED) - IGNORE all other parts.
3. The paper should be around 4 to 5 pages, double spaced, 12 pt., Times New Roman and follow MLA style guides (In-text citation and works cited).
4. There should be at least 5 references. You must make use of these 2 sources: OECD and CIA Fact Book. In addition to the first two sources, you are free to use any other sources. A mix of both internet and printed sources would be preferable. The references should be cited both in-line and on the reference page in the back. Articles, news paper write-ups, books, the text book, personal interviews, and the internet are all acceptable sources. You can use my username and password to access AUD’s library resources.
Business In The International Environment
Length: 4 pages (1100 Words)
Business in the International Environment
Economic change occurs when there is a transformation in the economy causing it to be strong, weak or havingno change at all. The changes in the economy are very dynamic and can only be measured effectively if they occur over an extended period. The time periods are classified according to growth, recession, and stability. Changes in the economy are influenced by factors such as inflation, change in interest rates, forces of demand and supply, and sometimes government regulation. The growth or change in an economy has different impacts on the industries in the country as well as the employment structure in any given country. This paper shall analyze the effects of economic growth on employment in Singapore.