Biblical Worldview In My Chosen Vocation
The goal of the assignment is to demonstrate that you are able to practice your chosen major/program of study in a manner consistent with a biblical/Christian worldview.For this assignment, you will write a 600–1000-word essay addressing the following topic:Foundational to the Christian faith is the belief that mankind is created in the image of God.Explain how this belief affects the way you interact with people within your chosen vocation?
[Please Note: While it would be wise to select the chosen vocation that you intend to have upon graduation , you may write either on your interactions within your current vocation, or you may write on the vocation you plan to pursue after you complete your education. Choose only one, however. Do not write on two different vocations.]
Be certain to provide a clear connection between your examples and the creation of humanity in the image of God. There should be no ambiguity.
Considerations for assignment:
- The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- Scripture references must be included to support conclusions, so be sure to incorporate at least 3 relevant biblical references.. (It is not necessary, however, for you to quote every verse you reference, particularly if the citation is long!)
- Be sure to incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course sources.
- Provide 2 or 3specific examples of how the theological truth (humanity is created in the image of God) is lived out in your chosen vocation.
- The purpose of the assignment is not to discuss how you will evangelize within a chosen vocation; rather, the assignment must focus how the understanding that mankind is created in the image of God effects the way your vocation is performed.
- Example from business: since mankind is created in the image of God, as an accountant, I should not cheat others out of money.(This example would be substantiated with biblical support, and be elaborated on within the essay.)
Structure of assignment:
- Introduction (approximately 100 words)
- Example 1 (approximately 200–250 words)
- Example 2 (approximately 200–250 words)
- (Optional) Example 3 (approximately 200–250 words)
- Conclusion (approximately 100 words)
- Formatting Details: There are specific formatting requirements for all of the papers in this course. These requirements are not difficult, but they also are not optional.
- The paper must be a Microsoft Word document. Do not submit a pdf file or any other format.
- Include a separate cover sheet for your paper. That cover sheet (as a minimum) should include your name, the course, and the title of your paper.
- The font must be 12 point, Times New Roman for the entire paper.
- Use one-inch margins on all four sides.
- Indent the first line of every paragraph by 0.5 inches. Do not use an “outline” or “numbered” format that indents entire paragraphs.
- The paper must be double-spaced. Do not use any alternate line spacing. Also, do not include extra spaces before or after each paragraph.
- If you use other sources, you must properly cite the sources in the paper AND include a bibliography, even if the only resources you use are textbooks and class handouts.
- Do not fill your paper with quotes, even good quotes like Scripture. It’s fine to include some, but I primarily want to see your personal contribution.
- Review the Grading Rubric to see the other grading criteria by which you will be evaluated before submitting your paper. Unlike the two reflection papers, you are not required to copy the grading rubric into the paper.
Biblical Worldview In My Chosen Vocation
Biblical Worldview in My Chosen Vocation
Theories have been written on how mankind was created, meanwhileeach religion has its own theory. Christians believe they were created by God and in His image on the seventh day of creation. Biblically, humanity was created in God’s image, and thus humans ought to live in God’s mental, moral and social nature. The Christian faith should be exercised in all areas of life which include the professional, social, and personal life.
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have
the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.