* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper
Write a cover letter to apply a job at Cathay Pacific. The job title is:
Customer Service Agent - Ground Staff.
Here is the detail requirement:
· Perform daily functions to ensure that the operations run smoothly
and conform with safety and security requirements, pro-actively prevent
and as directed, manage flight disruptions & irregularities in an
· Interact with customers, CX team members and Handling Agents to
ensure that both internal and external customers are provided with
consistent service excellence in the spirit of Service Straight From The
Heart (SSFTH); keep abreast and up-to-date with changes in products and
services as well as self development opportunities.
· Foster excellent teamwork and team spirit within the Cathay Pacific team, including Handling Agent colleagues.
· Be aware of cost and revenue implications of customer service and/or
operational decisions; be vigilant in recognizing and acting upon sales
opportunities at the airport.
· Ensure that Handling Agent colleagues consistently deliver services
and products that are up to Cathay Pacific required standards.
· Ensure that oneworld benefits and services provided to both CX and
oneworld customers are delivered in accordance with oneworld delivery
· Be fully aware of the business and commercial environment; create and
maintain good rapport with key stakeholders such as airport
authorities, government agencies, suppliers, and relevant CX offices to
ensure efficient facilitation of operational processes, procedures and
· Seek opportunities to enhance the processes of administration, customer services, and operations at the airport.
· Assist and support the Airport Services Manager and Manager On Duty with administrative and ad-hoc passenger handling duties
· Previous airport operational experience
· Ability to apply skills and knowledge to effectively and spontaneously perform the assigned operational functions.
· A pleasant personality and cheerful disposition
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Superior independent work habits
· Competent in computer and MS applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
· Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese is preferable but not required.
· Ability to work rotating shifts, including nights and weekends
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Application For A Position Of A Customer Service Agent Ground Staff
Length: 1 pages (350 Words)
Re: Application for a Position of a Customer Service Agent-Ground Staff
An organization such as Cathay Pacific requires hardworking, reliable, consistent and organized administrative staff to ensure effective and efficient running. On the other hand, customer relationship skills and interpersonal character is essential and significant in ensuring successful, effective and efficient running of the organization. In regard to this, I take this opportunity to apply for the above post primarily for internship and or as a part-time staff in your organization.