ACG 2071 Comprehensive Project
You have been hired as a consultant for Port Everglades to access their situation and recommend changes for management. Please assess the following:
1. The port’s current situation (including financial position)
4. Areas for Expansion (why?)
5. Areas to Consolidate (why?)
6. Market Forecast
7. Items of Interest from the Media on Port Everglades
o Good News/Bad News and why?
There is additional information about
Port Everglades: http://www.porteverglades.net/about-us/
Access Port Everglades Situation And Recommend Changes For Management
Length: 3 pages (825 Words)
Port Everglade’s Management Changes
Port Everglade’s Current Situation
Port Everglades is among the three most famous cruise ports in the world, and it ranks number 12 in the United States among the existing container ports in the region. Everglades is one of the most popular destination forts cruising and international trade, making it one of the ports in the world with a great expansion and growth potential. The Everglades are South Florida’s main seaport, whose role is to receive petroleum products for supply in the mainland. Port Everglade is one of the major sources of revenue for Florida and the United States in the larger economy, with the port generating more than $730 million inthe form of local and state taxes (Port Everglades, 2013).
* Once your purchase is processed by paypal you will be redirected back to this page and you'll have the option to download the paper. We'll also send the paper to your paypal email address as proof of purchase.Download Paper