Cheap Essay Writing
Essay writing is not so easy to many people as it involves thorough concentration, flow and good command of the language. For one to write well, there is need to gather the relevant information from different sources and analyzing the data to come up with concrete information. The first paragraph of your essay gives the reader a mental picture of what to expect in the subsequent paragraphs. How you start your essay is very vital. You do not want to bore the reader from the beginning. The introduction ought to be attention grabbing and briefly highlighting on the topics to be tackled. One should always desired to keep the readers glued to the essay
Planning is a very vital element in essay writing. Some may deem it to be a complete waste of time especially when the essays are urgent. It is important for you to brainstorm the given topic or theme before you embark on writing. Brainstorming helps you to gather ideas and put them in a good order. An essay that is well planned will earn you more marks compared to the one written hastily and with no appealing order of ideas. It is worth noting that your strongest points should be stated first when writing your essay. The strongest point is the one that you are fully conversant with and you have full knowledge about. Give all the information possible regarding the point.
A good essay will have good sentence structures and relevant vocabulary. When you are drafting your essay, try to avoid repetition of words and phrases, as this will make your work less appealing to the reader. You should avoid beginning your sentence with sentence pattern that are not captivating
WHAT IS A GOOD ESSAY?
A good essay aims at persuading the person it is direct to of a particular idea that is based on tangible evidence. A good essay should give relevant examples that fully support the evidence and the information. The examples should be from credible and reliable sources
STEPS IN WRITING A GOOD ESSAY
Analysis is the given question is paramount in essay writing. You must analyses and come up with tangible information that conforms to the given topic. Failure to analyses may result to you writing the wrong information, which may cost you dearly. This should be followed by defining the keywords. Ever essay has the key terms that are meant to guide you. Failure to correctly define the terms correctly may result to your failure. After analyzing the given topic and analyzing key terms, you should be able to land to a point of view .This is the point where you are able to fully comprehend to know what you are expected to write. You are then expected to research extensively before you start writing your essay.
When researching, use books, journals, the internet and other resources that will give you credible information. You should be careful when it comes to sourcing information, as some may be wrong, inaccurate or even biased.it is upon you to identify the reliable source of information for your essay. After fishing for information, it is recommended that you take notes. These short notes are meant to guide you when writing you essay. Failure to write the notes may result to you forgetting some points. Have your elaborate essay plan written down, this is where your ideas should be organized in a chronological order. You should no rush to write your essay, it is advisable for you to write a draft. The draft should include the various parts of the essay. These parts include the introduction, body and the conclusion.
These parts are very important in essay writing because they deliver specific information and altering with any part may lead to an inferior essay that is not desirable. You should have the draft for a few days, and go through it keenly making all the necessary changes that are required. Make sure that the grammar is correct as well as your sentence structure and vocabulary. It is advisable for you to give someone else to read it before you make the fair copy. The other person may be in a position to correct your grammar, spellings and even the flow of ideas.
This is usually essential in essay writing and thus should not be ignored whatsoever. After someone has gone through your essay, you should edit it making all the necessary adjustments and then redraft it. Afterwards, you should finalize the references and the citations. Make sure they are correct to avoid embarrassment or even the stress that comes with having to repeat the essay. Some professors are always very keen with the references and the citation and so you should be diligent. Then you are expected to make you final draft and hand it in. inappropriate citation is something that should be avoided fully.
It is important to note that in the whole process of essay writing, integrity is a virtue that should be upheld highly. Avoid plagiarism completely. Presenting someone else’s work as your own is breach of ethics. Originality is always key in essay writing. In summary, the basics of essay writing entail:
- Getting started
- Researching the given topic
- Organizing your ideas in a logical sequence
- Writing the essay
- Referencing your essay
- Editing the essay
- Handing in your essay
Essay writing can be tricky and this calls for the one to settle for a company to do the work. This is where papersmarketplace.com comes in. One should choose a suitable writer taking into consideration their public ratings cost and experience. Let the writer understand the ideas and suggestions so that you can settle on a common ground. Before making any payment, make sure that the paper is written from scratch. One can check this using the integrated plagiarism checker. This is very vital.
HOW TO WRITE A GOOD ESSAY
Crafting a good essay is not as easy as it may look. It needs a good strategy compiled by concentration. Writing is actually an art that involves dreaming, writing, talking and even reading
- Beware of straying- You may gradually drift from the given topic and jump into another related topic hence missing out the big picture. It is advisable for you to stop once in a while as you draft and go through whatever you have written to make sure that you are in the right track. Otherwise, you will find yourself writing a lot of irrelevant information that may not be of help.
- Organize your ideas. Ideas that are logically arranged are easier to flow with. For you to organize your ideas well, you must have grasped the subject matter well. You need ample time to organize your ideas. Jumbled up ideas will most likely lead to an essay that is not desirable to the reader and may thus mean low mark. Some professors always reject such writings.
- Read and research widely. Before you embark on writing any easy, it is advisable to embark on an extensive research to equip yourself with enough content to tackle the essay. People who tend to read extensively end up writing good essays .Researching will boost your confidence as you tackle the essay.
- Learn how to punctuate your essay correctly. Punctuation is very essential; a poorly punctuated essay is always boring to read. Make sure you incorporate commas, colons, semi-colons, full stops and question marks where necessary. You should minimize the use of brackets and hyphens in your essay. Avoid very long sentences in you writing
- Always proof read your essay after writing. Proof reading helps you to correct the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Proofreading is very important and should not be ignored no matter the urgency of the essay.
- Stop trying so hard to impress. Many essay writers resort to using big words all in a bid to impress the reader. Big English words do not necessarily make your essay alluring, what really, matters is your sense of perspective and also their self-awareness.
- Follow the given instructions. Instructions are very important in any essay and following them fully will guarantee you of success. Failure to follow the given guidelines will make you write content, which is out of the picture, and it may cost you a lot. The instructions are always direct and to the point and thus you should take time to understand the same.
- Avoid incomplete sentences- a complete sentences should have the subject and the verb
- Avoid the use of contractions- contractions should not be used in essay writing. These contractions include don’t, can’t, won’t and the likes not unless you are quoting another text directly.
- Title- the title you settle for should be relevant and should reflect the whole essay. The essay should not be fancy but direct to the point.
- Use of correct tense- one should use correct tenses throughout the essay to make the reading of the essay smooth. Mixing of tenses will confuse the reader and make the essay less interesting.
- Avoid the use of slang in writing- avoid the use of slang in the writing. One should avoid using these words.
- Avoid terms that are vague- terms that are not very clearly will make readers to interpret the essay differently. One should always try to be specific to avoid misinterpretation of the essay
- Avoid mere exaggeration. One should strive to write essays that are unadorned and that are direct to the point.
- Avoid being too subjective in your essay – one should avoid phrases and word that points out their opinions. Stating ones opinions is inappropriate in some sections of dissertation.
- Avoid the use of Clichés and everyday abbreviation in your essay
QUALITIES OF A GOOD ESSAY
- Readable – the essay should be easily read by everyone. To enhance this, avoid the use of hard terminologies in your essay. These big English words tend to make your essay boring especially if the reader has to keep on referring to the dictionary. This may further lead to the loss of concentration on the part of the reader. Although there is no fixed format when it comes to writing an essay, always keep it simple and informative, that way you will easily capture the mind of the reader fully. Take a case whereby all the students have used strange jargon in their essays and the professor has to go through all the essays; it can be challenging and boring to say the least.
- Focused- always stick to the given theme and topic. This avoids ambiguity in you essay. To make sure that you fully sticks to the topic, read extensively and do your research widely. A focused essay demands high marks
- Relevant and flow - All parts of you essay must complement each other and must have a smooth flow of information. This will enable the reader to comprehend fully what the essay is all about without getting lost in between. The attention of the reader is of paramount importance and you should strive to make your essay catchy and alluring to the reader
- Concrete- the essay should be backed by relevant information that is not biased. You need to do research and obtain substantial information regarding the given topic. You should avoid basing your essay on some resources that cannot be trusted. Get information from various resources and get to know the authentic ones.
- Correct spelling- it is advisable for one to use a spelling checker to correct spelling. Spelling mistakes can be very embarrassing. Modern technology has come to the rescue and has really help many people correct the spelling mistakes
- Concise – Your essay should be very concise and one should avoid incorporating words and statements that do not add value or even give a velar meaning to the essay
In a nutshell, papersmarketplace.com strives to provide a cheap essay writing platform to cater for all your writing needs at reasonably fair prices.